Wednesday 24 April 2013

It's been so long ... I've missed you guys !

Hello my dear followers , I hope that everything is great with you all and that this 2013 year  is going as you have planned .I've really missed you ! First of all I want to apologize the long absence . Unfortunately I was focused in something else so the time shorten  . But , the Good news is that I am back and ready to share with you all beautiful ladies my amazing and ugly experiences that I faced during  that time . I will be sharing something new everyday , to make sure that we are all reconnected and  tuned in !


Lets begin the journey ?!😄😄😘😘

( if any of you world like to share something with us too , feel free. It will be a pleasure ) muahh


Love and Kisses,

Jessica Sebastião

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I came across your blog and would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'! I have a fashion challenge AND giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ao passar pela net encontrei seu blog, estive a ver e ler alguma postagens
    é um bom blog, daqueles que gostamos de visitar, e ficar mais um pouco.
    Tenho um blog, Peregrino E servo, se desejar fazer uma visita.
    Ficarei radiante se desejar fazer parte dos meus amigos virtuais, saiba que sempre retribuo seguido
    também o seu blog. Minhas saudações.
    António Batalha.
    Peregrino E Servo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you
Love and Kisses ,
Jessica